This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(09-26-2011, 04:46 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: you can remove the black borders around unit the map if use GeForce.
for ATI can't for now. i already tried it.
so lucky for someone using GeForce.

for ATI use these setting

for NVIDIA only use 2 options

kusanagi, i think use Enable saving GE screen to Textures + Enable dynamic shader generation doesn't effect.
but i don't know because haven't try it with those settiing.
i use setting only 3 options like i posted above.

are you sure because i am using a nvidia card and if i select use shaders experimental the emulator crash i am using rvn 2324
gerson2002, try use below version or use r2286.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(09-26-2011, 08:04 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: gerson2002, try use below version or use r2286.

it works now

any idea why the atrac3plus sometimes repeate the same sound twice i am using the 1.6.2 because above version doesnt work in Win 7
Well for one it's not part of the jpcsp program it just attempts to read and play the files as jpcsp attempts to decrypt them, So it wouldn't be surprising if it sometimes reads it twice if the game takes too long to finish attempting to decrypt.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
It works well in r2322 without stencil test
Can't see move area at map since r2323,even in r2339 and r2341.
Stencil test makes move area could been seen,but it breaks textures a lot……
(09-26-2011, 07:48 PM)gerson2002 Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 08:04 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: gerson2002, try use below version or use r2286.

it works now

any idea why the atrac3plus sometimes repeate the same sound twice i am using the 1.6.2 because above version doesnt work in Win 7

to Solve the problem you must uncheck the useAT32AA plugin and then the sound works without problems.

I done with this game fully playable.

I cant wait for the next one.
yeah the game is filly playable with no problems and full speed
Every time I try to play this game, it always stops right here in the first conversation. it's right after the screen shakes, signifying an earthquake or something. please help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

can i ask a question...
i use sound forge and monoatrac3plus but only voice actor that works
the BGM doesn't work at all
1st problem:

its the decrypt engine doing her work, its normal just wait a lot that it passes, it will happen in the very first battle animation too, and in some parts

if you close the emulator during the process you have to delete the folder in "tmp' that has SRWZ2 inside, and try again and wait it pass

2nd problem:

you have to use sonic stage for the BMG