This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice [BLES00452]
Well, it does not work again. But i think that the elf file of the game could somehow be broken. Wherever I tried to run it with the elf file with either a interpreter or recompiler, it crashed. But when I boot the game normally, it works on the interpreter but crashes on the recompiler. Here is the image below with the red ELF32 letters.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-09-2014, 09:30 PM)mixdix123 Wrote: Well, it does not work again. But i think that the elf file of the game could somehow be broken. Wherever I tried to run it with the elf file with either a interpreter or recompiler, it crashed. But when I boot the game normally, it works on the interpreter but crashes on the recompiler. Here is the image below with the red ELF32 letters.

Post RPCS3.log (on pastebin) please...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Strange My works
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
Here is the log: http://pastebin.com/mGAk6uZy
(05-09-2014, 05:53 PM)mixdix123 Wrote: Hi, does everyone know how to use the SPU recompiler in the game? When I set to recompiler in SPU menu and try to load the game, it crashes immediately. But when I try to set to recompiler by pausing the game and after that running it, the FPS rate stays the same. My question is if the emulator switches to recompiler when I switch it during when I pause the game?

No, it only takes effect when new SPU threads are spawned, and you probably shouldn't mix interpreter and recompiler threads. Choose one before you launch a game.
(05-10-2014, 09:15 AM)mixdix123 Wrote: Here is the log: http://pastebin.com/mGAk6uZy

[E : PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x00016e18]]: ELF32: Bad NOTE type (0)

Never seen that before. Maybe you did something wrong when you ripped the game? Try again, differently...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I decrypted the file with the Scetool from ps3tools. But I had a different homebrew game (mandelbrot zoomer) with the simillar problem. But since the game was in a .pkg file, I think that the RPCS3 decrypted it alone. It gives something like this [E : PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x00038058]]: ELF32: Bad NOTE descsz (62). But I also noticed that on the interpreter it gives me ELF32: Bad NOTE, but it works. If needed here is the link to mandelbrot zoomer:
http://pastebin.com/hTpZXrG2

Please say me with what different program should I try to rip?
i got exactly same error with heretic.pkg. It crash the rpcs3
The only file you should decrypt is NisGraphics.spu.self. Don't touch anything else...
SSE 4.1 is required now. It may change later.