This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice [BLES00452]

Update 2017-01-30 Looks playable to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNxGCYluxbA
LLE modules to be used: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid234509

Tested on latest rpcs3 commit d1ffea0847. For me it takes around 10 minutes to reach main menu. Entering ingame is very unstable, it often hangs on screen at 2m08s. Ingame is very slow, i speed-upped video 8 times. To run game on Rpcs3 you need to replace NisGraphics.spu.self file with decrypted one.

awsome great progress
(03-23-2014, 06:24 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Tested on latest rpcs3 commit d1ffea0847. For me it takes around 10 minutes to reach main menu. Entering ingame is very unstable, it often hangs on screen at 2m08s. Ingame is very slow, i speed-upped video 8 times. To run game on Rpcs3 you need to replace NisGraphics.spu.self file with decrypted one.

what the.. Wow, i'm dead..hahaha
[Image: VMu6nWM.jpg]
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Wow!This is great job!Now in game Asura Wrath when play video emuator has been closed(x32)
(03-23-2014, 10:08 AM)Ru4slan Wrote: Wow!This is great job!Now in game Asura Wrath when play video emuator has been closed(x32)
Переходи на x64, x32 особо не поддерживается...
I cant believe how fast the emulator advances. When I heard it for the first time there were few games that were loadable, and now there are more and more games playable. Good job!
Finally got it to work (thanks BlackDaemon). Here are some other interesting screens

Will update if I can get further in, it is hard though, input is very unresponsive.

Also: There is some sound. Very distorted obviously, but a few bits can be heard here and there.

Some more 3D, this time from the intro (which was skipped in the video)

Missing 2D...

Ok, I'm done now. Totally worth it. I think Tongue

Here is the full log of the entire run if for anyone is interested: http://pastebin.com/FvFHQkeb
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Well done! Great progress guys, please keep it up! Blush
Rpcs3 team, I believe in you, you can do this! Big Grin Heart
Nice! Is this first commercial game that emu rendering 3D? Smile