This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP running Birth By Sleep Poorly???
Question 
I'm running an encrypted Kingdom Hearts BBS on the latest build of JPCSP 32-bit. Used the Crypto tab to decrypt the game. I get no music and very delayed video during cutscenes and gameplay. My computer can handle it. Can someone help?

i7 3.4ghz quad core, 16gb ram, 2gb radeon 6970m.... Computer can obviously take this, it plays all other KH games and Wii games perfectly.

Someone help? Maybe its an issue with the settings?
Thanks!
Install sonicstage and enable it in options.Also enable media engine.Try using the shader options.The better ones are use ge and enable save ge to screen
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
that made the audio work. which is great! But as soon as the game starts after the intro video, the FPS goes from 60 to 5
Well you have to play a little with the video options,from what I know the ati videocards needs to use shaders(there are plenty of options that use that)
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Like Virgil says, you must enable Shaders video option because it help a lot on ATI cards. Try toggling on/off those options; you must look the best match because not all games uses same config: (I own an Radeon 6620g)
-Vertex Cache: The universal option to gain speed boost; work ok with many games.
-Shader: Most times it speed up the game when is enable alone; however, sometimes must be activated with others to notice the speed boost: Dynamic Shader generation - Decoding of indexed textures (Using CLUT) - Disable UBO
-Only GE Graphics: Certain games need this one in order to show proper graphics; some will break if it is enable as well.
-Saving GE screen to textures instead of memory: Results aren't equal on most games.
-Disable Optimized VertexInfo Reading: This one is weird when bring a speed boost, but games with glitch graphics will fix if it is enable.

Remember, try toggling on/off different values until you found the best result.
[Image: montcer.png]
Shaders crashed it but Vertex Cache was all it needed!
Working VERY WELL now. Slightly glitchy but VERY playable!
Thank You!
(11-13-2012, 05:11 AM)Drjack6 Wrote: Shaders crashed it but Vertex Cache was all it needed!
Working VERY WELL now. Slightly glitchy but VERY playable!
Thank You!

use this settings:
[] Disable VBO
[] Only GE graphics
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use Shaders
[X] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
[] Disable UBO
[X] Enable VAO
[X] Save GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[] Enable decoding of indexed textures(CLUT)
[X] Enable dynamic shader generation
[] Enable Shader ' Stencil Test' (more accurate, slower)
[] Enable Shader ' Color Mask' (more accurate, slower)
[] Disable optimized VertexInfo (may improve compatibility)
[] Use Software Rendering (experimental)

Memory:
[X] Ignore invalid memory access
[] Ignore unmapped imports

im getting 23 to 28 fps hope it works for you Big Grin