This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP loading game: YS vs. SORA NO KISEKI had stucked.
psp 
A lot of user had feedbacked for me the same questions: It just stucked at the end of the story mode ("The End" two words had shown it, but it haven't anything responsable in the emulator when you have pressed any key to continue the game. It just like a suspended animation.) in YS vs. SORA NO KISEKI this game. Excuse me, can the producer solve this problem? Because this problem had made a lot of players can't finish the story mode for the game, YS vs. SORA NO KISEKI.
Attach a info log like is said here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

It won't grantee you that is going to be fixed, but at least give the chance.
[Image: montcer.png]
(11-10-2012, 06:28 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: Attach a info log like is said here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

It won't grantee you that is going to be fixed, but at least give the chance.

That guide can't solve this problem, Because the logger haven't shown any error or crash for this error or crash.

No matter how I have pressed any key to continue this game. The game screen remains like the upon photo. The logger haven’t told any errors or crashes.

when I press run, it just a lot of error have bumped:
(please see the error for below)

.zip   BoundingBox Query result not available in due time.zip (Size: 1.06 KB / Downloads: 81)
(11-10-2012, 11:08 PM)HUGO_FUKT Wrote: That guide can't solve this problem, Because the logger haven't shown any error or crash for this error or crash.
That's because that guide isn't intended to solve the problem; i told you to attach a log in order some developer take a look on this and then found the problem; games problems aren't always show like ERROR or CRASH like you say. If the Info Log haven't the answer developers will told you what to do.

Also, there's no need to open several threads:
[NPJH50276] YS vs. SORA NO KISEKI problem: without any responsible at "The End".

One must be closed and the other merge with game dedicated thread, which have been already reported like fully playable:
Ys vs Sora No Kiseki: Alternative Saga - NPJH50276

Finally, f you have a modified game that will be the source of the problem like said by Darth1701:
JPCSP with Ys vs. SORA NO KISEKI
[Image: montcer.png]