This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
problem with bleach heat the soul 5
help when i load the game it starts up then it pauses... then i cant play it anymore.... anyone can help me?
Try checking the "Ignore invalid memory access" box under the tab "Memory", in the "Configuration" menu. It should be work, then again, I never had any problem with HTS 5. If the problem still occurs, your best bet is to use the 32bit version of r2279, because as far as I know, newer releases tend to be problematic because of some code cleaning and implementing stuff.
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
ok i downloaded r2279 but now the screen is just gray... even when i pressed play... can u tell me what to check in the configuration menu? thx alot Big Grin