This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maybe a new offical release soon ???
i was just looking at the homepage and noticed the last official release was v0.6 r1772 in 2.12
cause gid15 has added so many improvements over the last couple of months
so maybe in a month or two release an official version
just so people who are new will get an updated version
Well gid15 wants to add more things and make it more stable till he decides that it wil the 0.7 version
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
And maybe is better release it when becomes a solid code that can load every games just with minor issues.
[Image: montcer.png]
Since the buildbot is available, there has been no more "official" release. It is now quite useless to release a new version as it becomes outdated just a few days after its release, while the latest revision is always available on the buildbot...
Version 1.0 is not yet in sight as too many major changes are still coming in. The code is not yet stable enough.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Mainly need solve sound issue.BGM do not play loop(or play ~15 second)
(10-23-2012, 09:42 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Mainly need solve sound issue.BGM do not play loop(or play ~15 second)

Yeah it would be lovely to play tactics ogre with music Smile
Me too.
(10-23-2012, 08:49 PM)digiadventures Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 09:42 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Mainly need solve sound issue.BGM do not play loop(or play ~15 second)

Yeah it would be lovely to play tactics ogre with music Smile