This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jpcsp on Intel HD
psp 
Please can some one help me,I have very low fps on Jpcsp and even though I tried many configurations I can only get up to 8-10 fps
My specs are :
4 gb ram
Intel HD graphics family
Intel core B940 processor dual core
System:windows 7 home basic 64 bit
Sadly that PC is a low ended one; there's not much you could do to boos it.

Best step you can make are end process working on the behind that are useless, enable VertexCache on JPCSP and, if wanna spend some money, a CPU between 2.5GHz Dual or Quad core + Nvidia video card.
[Image: montcer.png]
wii 
Your PC configuration is very low,so at first update your PC configuration then do it easily.Confused
Actually its a laptop so I dont think I can upgrade it
Alright downloaded ppsspp 0.7.6 today and wwe svr 2011 and bleach heat the soul runs at full speed on my laptop even on my Android phone!!