This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.dissidia 012
.i need some help with regards to this game. ive no problem running and playing this game, 30fps. but what annoy me most is that when i play it for about 15-30 mins, the game start to lag. pause then play, that is. any ideas guys. this is the only problem i have right now. thanks in advance.
the only thing u can do is to quick save and restart the emu if u are in story mode. sooo yeah. btw can u tell me how did u make dissidia 012 run at 30 fps?!!! mine is like 12fps! if u can give me ur configuration settings and ur computer specs. i would be more than grateful.
[Image: vincent_valentine_signature_by_rui_eri-d2zbu8z.png]
There's some works around that maybe will help you deanial, like increase JavaHeap or using a garbage collector; start telling us what JPCSP architecture are you using (Windows, Linux, x64 or x86?).
[Image: montcer.png]
(09-28-2012, 09:02 PM)abood555 Wrote: the only thing u can do is to quick save and restart the emu if u are in story mode. sooo yeah. btw can u tell me how did u make dissidia 012 run at 30 fps?!!! mine is like 12fps! if u can give me ur configuration settings and ur computer specs. i would be more than grateful.

.an i7 processor, 8g ram,Geforce gt 520.

.here's my config.
VIDEO:
Only GE Graphics
Use Vertex Cache
Save GE screen to Texture

MEMORY:
Ignore invalid memory access

MEDIA:
Use media engine
Decode audio files

COMPILER:
use compiler, set it to 50.

.let me know if it helped you.
note: sometimes you'll experience some graphical issues, like hairs missing, etc.

(09-29-2012, 12:56 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: There's some works around that maybe will help you deanial, like increase JavaHeap or using a garbage collector; start telling us what JPCSP architecture are you using (Windows, Linux, x64 or x86?).

.windows 64bit sir. hope it fix my prob Smile
it's a friggin i7 system! making a big deal out of it since it's insanely expensive here where I am. Smile

and montcer is correct, i'm pretty sure tweaking the settings will fix this. hyakki's jpcsp launcher should give you a lot of settings to play with.
(09-30-2012, 12:39 PM)jeremymd Wrote: it's a friggin i7 system! making a big deal out of it since it's insanely expensive here where I am. Smile

and montcer is correct, i'm pretty sure tweaking the settings will fix this. hyakki's jpcsp launcher should give you a lot of settings to play with.

.its thanks to that i7 that i can play jpcsp. my graphics card is not that power ful, hehe.