This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting savegame conversion...(jpcsp to psp)
yup, i can load it just fine in my psp.

uploading the vid to prove this so you can see for yourself.

only thing i can think of that's causing problems is firmware version.

i'm using pro-c fix 3 without using CIPL flasher(although I could).

i'll insert link as soon as upload is done.

EDIT: here's the video of me loading your fate extra save to psp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbNRBJRQ3-4

(10-03-2012, 12:45 AM)caizer Wrote: aww, i tried my KH BBS (EU) save but it didn't work..
the save is seen also as a broken box w/ corrupted data text when loading or viewed from the save data utility..
i'm not even sure if it's reading the saves, should i only have one save for the game for it to work??
i have 3 saves, 2 from the psp & 1 from jpcsp..

i've tried changing SFO File Type & Decrypt starting from 1 to 3 but it's still says corrupted file..

oh BTW, i copied the MagicSave folder & directly pasted it on the memstick & also for the seplugins folder..
did i put them right in the memstick or should i place them somewhere else??

if it helps my CFW is 6.60 PRO B10 fix1

I checked the tutorial posted here by virgil. I think it needs a little more detail so here we go:

*** After downloading and extracting magicsave 362a, there will be 3 folders.

1. Magicsave - copy the whole folder on root of your memory stick
2. seplugins - open folder and copy the only file inside(magicsave.prx) to your seplugins folder in your psp.
3. src - source files. ignore.

*** Add ms0:/seplugins/magicsave.prx 1 in game.txt which is in your psp seplugins folder.

*** Save game.txt of course. Then reboot PSP.

*** Follow the rest of virgil's tutorial but take note that in "Read invalid data" menu, you should tick ENABLE directly below it. It's in the pic of the tutorial but wasn't mentioned in the text so some might not be doing it.[/b]

PS. - to prevent complications, don't forget to Disable magicsave backups.
Refer to post #3 in http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid115860
ok thanks, i'll try that later..

the magicsave backup were not even enabled so i don't have prob there.. they were disabled by default when i used magicsave.. i hope i'll get it to work..

again thanks for the help Smile
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
(10-03-2012, 03:12 AM)jeremymd Wrote: yup, i can load it just fine in my psp.

uploading the vid to prove this so you can see for yourself.

only thing i can think of that's causing problems is firmware version.

i'm using pro-c fix 3 without using CIPL flasher(although I could).

i'll insert link as soon as upload is done.

EDIT: here's the video of me loading your fate extra save to psp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbNRBJRQ3-4
i updated my cfw to 6.60 pro-C fix3, but even with this the save's still read as corrupted, so that can't be it. maybe e1000's incompatible with whatever they did in pro to enable reading unsigned/wrongly encrypted saves or whatever it is.

i also don't use cipl flasher since as far as i know it only works for old hardware, and it'd brick my e1000. even if it didn't, it increases the chances to brick it, so i'd rather not mess with it. i'm fine with the 1 extra step to boot into cfw.

your video's set to private btw.
Well I have the 1004 phat psp and Cfw 6.60 Me 1.8 and it doesn't work
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
sorry about the private vid. haha. set to public now.

alright, at least now we're finding out the limitations of magicsave method. please check my vid first to see if you've been doing the same thing i am.

for now, let it be known that magicsave method seems to work on psp 2000(hackable) with pro-c 6.60 fix 3. if anybody else is successful with exporting jpcsp saves to their psp, please let us know. thanks.
i tried doing what you did, but once i set it and went to continue, the save was still corrupted. guess i won't be using this method.

can you re-save that savefile with your psp and send it back? hopefully that'll be compatible.
(10-03-2012, 03:14 PM)serio Wrote: i tried doing what you did, but once i set it and went to continue, the save was still corrupted. guess i won't be using this method.

can you re-save that savefile with your psp and send it back? hopefully that'll be compatible.

no worries. here you go.

let me know what happens.

Attached Files
.rar   ULUS10576DATA39.rar (Size: 262.55 KB / Downloads: 95)
it worked. i wonder if maybe the problem's simply with the plugin, something's interfering with it and not letting any of its settings actually affect the savefile loading.

like, you set it up, but then psp says nope and blocks its attempts to intercept loading and change it, so in the end you just get the psp way of reading save anyway, as if the plugin was never there.
psp plugin conflict maybe?

i had a problem with remotejoylite on saving and loading, believe it or not. if i turned on vblank forced transfer in remotejoy options(which i do because for some reason, psp game screen wouldn't show up on remotejoy screen without turning it on), loading savedata on any game sometimes caused psp to crash, or you could load the save but game was graphically corrupted.
i only had cwcheat enabled to take screenshots, but disabling it didn't help at all. even with just magicsave it doesn't do anything, unless some plugins are conflicting even when disabled. or maybe my cfw settings aren't good.