This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting savegame conversion...(jpcsp to psp)
cools, thanks for this info, i was wondering about the same thing.. so that i can play my saves on the PSP..
thanks much (^_^)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
i'm on pro-c fix 3 latest i believe.

you sure you tried the different combinations of sfo file and decrypt types? there are 3 settings for each so that means there are 9 different possibilities you can try.

tried all 9 combinations, it's still read as invalid data (unless it simply doesn't hook into the game and doesn't even bother trying to read the jpcsp save. disabling the backup options has no effect at all, the plugin's folder (ms0/magicsave/save) isn't even considered and nothing's read from it.

when you transfer your saves into psp, what do you see btw? can you see the save's data/picture or a "broken box" with "corrupted data" text instead of the save's info? also is there some text above the date/time and size, or just a - with an image of a broken file?

[Image: snap001.png]

this is what encrypted jpcsp saves look like in fate extra. decrypted one looks the same, as does one with params.sfo file from an existing, working file.

top 2 are made on a psp, the selected one is transferred from jpcsp.

edit:
actually, nevermind. even actual, psp-made saves become corrupted if they're cloned and placed in a new slot, even the psp's "saved data utility" shows them as such. it doesn't happen in jpcsp at all (maybe the thing that does those chcks is disabled in it), but psp rejects such saves as invalid.

i wonder if i'm doing something wrong here, or is the save some sort of secure, un-clonable save type that invalidates as soon as anything's wrong. looks like this game might simply be un-usable with this method.
Maybe I went to quick,I tried KH BBS FM save but the save it's shown as in serio's image,seems like for now we have to wait for Hykem
Sigh,anyway there has to be a way
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(10-02-2012, 06:23 PM)serio Wrote: when you transfer your saves into psp, what do you see btw? can you see the save's data/picture or a "broken box" with "corrupted data" text instead of the save's info? also is there some text above the date/time and size, or just a - with an image of a broken file?

it's corrupted like your picture if i go to load screen without switching sfo's and such.

Quote:actually, nevermind. even actual, psp-made saves become corrupted if they're cloned and placed in a new slot, even the psp's "saved data utility" shows them as such. it doesn't happen in jpcsp at all (maybe the thing that does those chcks is disabled in it), but psp rejects such saves as invalid.

i wonder if i'm doing something wrong here, or is the save some sort of secure, un-clonable save type that invalidates as soon as anything's wrong. looks like this game might simply be un-usable with this method.

That is certainly interesting... Undecided And a major bummer for you. I'd like to help out. I think a friend of mine plays Fate. Could you send me a save? Just want to experiment.
serio and virgil, i'm not sure what the problem is with your savedata.

i just did a test of my own on fate extra(ULUS10576).

I made a save on jpcsp.

I transferred to PSP.

shows up as corrupted data, sure nuff.

used SFO file type 2, buffer 3.

Data is loadable.

could you send me your savegame file, serio?

virgil, i don't know anyone who has KH BBS FM.

could it possibly be firmware version? Undecided
jeremymd are you saving with the jpcsp 32bit or 64bit?, if I remember correctly I think the savedata crypto on the 64bit produced different values then the 32bit
(though I could be wrong I remember reading something about it before Smile)
64bit. good thinking. but i'd think there would be more compatibility problems overall using 64bit.

coincidence?
aww, i tried my KH BBS (EU) save but it didn't work..
the save is seen also as a broken box w/ corrupted data text when loading or viewed from the save data utility..
i'm not even sure if it's reading the saves, should i only have one save for the game for it to work??
i have 3 saves, 2 from the psp & 1 from jpcsp..

i've tried changing SFO File Type & Decrypt starting from 1 to 3 but it's still says corrupted file..

oh BTW, i copied the MagicSave folder & directly pasted it on the memstick & also for the seplugins folder..
did i put them right in the memstick or should i place them somewhere else??

if it helps my CFW is 6.60 PRO B10 fix1
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
(10-02-2012, 09:44 PM)jeremymd Wrote: That is certainly interesting... Undecided And a major bummer for you. I'd like to help out. I think a friend of mine plays Fate. Could you send me a save? Just want to experiment.
ok, here's the encrypted jpcsp save.

Attached Files
.7z   ULUS10576DATA39.7z (Size: 265.47 KB / Downloads: 93)