This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
Hi everybody wanted to know if anyone else has ran into this problem.

The game runs fine, there is sound and FPS is high and stable. However, when I start a new game and get put into the intro stage where the Qant0 comes in to help the unicorn with the ELS the game gets stuck. I can only play through one turn of moves, the moment I hit end turn so the enemy can make their move, the game locks the camera and I cannot pan it around, all keys aren't responsive. This isn't a full freeze though, as the map's background animations are still running (asteroids flying). I've downloaded a new build of JPCSP and also another version of the game's .ISO, I am still running into the same issue of the game freezing at the same point and in the same manner.

http://imgur.com/jnVSqJt

the game will lock at that point, however the blue arrow animation will still be active (bobbing up and down) and the stars int he background will still be moving

Messages In This Thread
RE: SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681 - by microlol - 08-07-2013, 02:39 AM
Has anybody tried to.... - by Blacktownclassic - 10-10-2012, 12:02 PM