This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy III - NPHH00351
Version: Jpcsp 2731
Note: I use an AMD Graphics Card.
Settings:
|Video|
[ ] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[ ] Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)
[x] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders (experimental)
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[x] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the 'Stencil Test' (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the 'Color Mask' (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Disable optimized Vertexlnfo reading (may improve compatibility)
[ ] Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)

|Memory|
[x] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)!
[ ] Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine
[ ] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine)
[ ] Use debug font (disable flashO fonts)

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[ ] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[100] Maximum method size

|Crypto|
[x] Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to the TMP folder
[ ] Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode
[ ] Extract original PGD files to the TMP folder

Video gameplay:

Huh? I think this game is already playable. Huh
I need save game after complete "Falgabard" and proceed to "The Cave of Shadows" just like in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okveEPmLIs0

Anyone can share the save game please? I lost the save game file. It get corrupted. I don't want to start all over again. Thank you.

Final Fantasy III - NPHH00351