This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP launcher and Large Pages
(09-26-2012, 02:20 AM)jeremymd Wrote: priority is different from permissions. with that in mind, i fiddled with all three possible priorities for java itself and there doesn't seem to be any effect on jpcsp performance itself, at least for the game I'm currently playing.
Ah! I though you were talking about Java process priority on Windows Task Manager; without the permission Windows won't allow user change some process priority so i though was that.

(09-26-2012, 02:20 AM)jeremymd Wrote: Obviously you misunderstood.
In did; my misunderstanding came since you were talking about you don't lacked RAM and earlier the permission on gpedit and that's why i told you i did not understand what happen there. Now i get you.

About the Java function somehow i ignore the mention you did because didn't know it; now i will give a try and since i use KIS i will have precaution with it! Thanks for the advice!

EDIT: How much did you put on -XX:+LargePages to get the boost on MGSP?
EDIT2: I have disable KIS protections, run JPCSP Launcher as administrator, do the gpedit thing and even that i can't get it work. I will do a deeper try later.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: montcer.png]

Messages In This Thread
JPCSP launcher and Large Pages - by jeremymd - 09-25-2012, 05:16 AM
RE: JPCSP launcher and Large Pages - by jeremymd - 09-26-2012, 02:20 AM
RE: JPCSP launcher and Large Pages - by montcer9012 - 09-26-2012, 02:45 AM
RE: JPCSP launcher and Large Pages - by hyakki - 09-26-2012, 04:39 AM
RE: JPCSP launcher and Large Pages - by jeremymd - 09-26-2012, 04:58 PM