This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP r2733 Not runing error Java
I'm doing everything right and and so I still have the same problem
(09-23-2012, 01:48 PM)neo100909 Wrote: My problem can be seen in the picture which I have given in Annex
Could you translate the first two lines of the message?

Also, you could try using JPCSP launcher instead the START batch file. Can get it on JPCSP General Discussion forum sector.

shiden, is better to open a new thread since you problem may be different.
[Image: montcer.png]
his problem's a missing registry key thing (system can't find the specified registry key or value). it could be related to this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=75019
But since that thread gid introduce the new call "Java_CMD" which will start JVM using Java.exe instead REG query command. However, that improve was only present on x86 JPCSP rev which was tested by neo100909 so the problem is not the batch file.

If you say it is a missing registry key then the problem should be a fault JAVA installation.
[Image: montcer.png]
Everything is fine, I used lunchera JPCSP Big Grin