This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jpcsp movie playback - Intresting find for movie flickering (NVIDIA)
I disabled the media engine so I could better identify what function the problematic movies were using, and noticed all the movies that flicker show (tested final fantasy 2, final fantasy 3, Last ranker)
"This is a faked PSMF Player video", even the static screen starts to flicker Smile

movies that don't flicker and play+sync normally show (tested 3rd birthday, crisis core, Dissidia duodecim)
"Enable the Media Engine to see the MPEG Video" (r2731)
or
"This is a faked MPEG video (in YCbCR mode) (tested Jeanne D'ARc, final fantasy 1)

Edit:
Actually found out I wasn't saving the file (used to visual studio where it auto saves on compile :p), changing avcDecodeDelay = 15400; seems to help with the flickering (and lowered fps on the movie), still tweaking to see if i can get audio to sync up better

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jpcsp movie playback - Intresting find for movie flickering (NVIDIA) - by hyakki - 09-22-2012, 12:26 AM