This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jcpsp wont load games
i tried pressing the start button (enter on my cpu) and i didnt hear anything lol
have you tried running jpcsp as administrator? (right click on the bat file -> run as administrator)
also do you have any other games to try besides for cube and kh, since if you get a black screen on other games its probably pc related, the intel HD cards are really bad, especially the older ones.

besides for that the last resort would be to try Software rendering
i got an unable to access jar file error while trying to run as administrator
Yeah, that error is weird. When you try to run the .bat file as administrator windows can't locate jpcsp.jar so obviously it won't start.

What happen with software mode?? Also, did you try pressing X or O? (As default will be S and D keys)
[Image: montcer.png]
(09-20-2012, 12:02 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Yeah, that error is weird. When you try to run the .bat file as administrator windows can't locate jpcsp.jar so obviously it won't start.

What happen with software mode?? Also, did you try pressing X or O? (As default will be S and D keys)

didnt try software mode how did you do it, and i pressed start s,d and i didnt hear a sound its pretty weird
On video options, the last one is "Use Software Rendering (Very experimental, no yet complete, slow)".
[Image: montcer.png]
screen didnt even turn black after enabling that option edit: nvm but it still didnt load