This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jcpsp wont load games
(09-19-2012, 12:07 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Click on the bar where "OFF" is displayed, then scroll up with your mouse or toggle with the keyboard up arrow key until "INFO" is displayed.
the thing is that the window is there but i cant open it so i cant click on the logger. the paint shows logger and when i click onthat it wont pop up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

when you highlight the window like in your screenshot 'right click' on the popup logger display and select 'move', then press a arrow key on your keyboard once and then use your mouse to reposition the window.

you can also delete Settings.properties to reset all saved settings and window positions (though you will loose any custom settings in jpcsp like controller mapping)
(09-19-2012, 12:26 AM)hyakki Wrote: when you highlight the window like in your screenshot 'right click' on the popup logger display and select 'move', then press a arrow key on your keyboard once and then use your mouse to reposition the window.

you can also delete Settings.properties to reset all saved settings and window positions (though you will loose any custom settings in jpcsp like controller mapping)

here it is idk if i was suppose to press anything after i clicked info but if it is please tell me and ill fix

Attached Files
.rar   l1og.rar (Size: 1.2 KB / Downloads: 78)
Mmm, log just show that you exit from somewhere; i doubt the info that hyakki needs is on that command. You must select "INFO" on the logger before game ISO/CSO is loaded; after game image is loaded you must hit run button and wait a moment for log get the info.

If you are doing it right, you will see some commands appear on the log windows just when you load the game image and before you hit the run button. You can open the log with your browser; it will look like this:

[Image: montcer.png]
(09-19-2012, 02:17 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Mmm, log just show that you exit from somewhere; i doubt the info that hyakki needs is on that command. You must select "INFO" on the logger before game ISO/CSO is loaded; after game image is loaded you must hit run button and wait a moment for log get the info.

If you are doing it right, you will see some commands appear on the log windows just when you load the game image and before you hit the run button. You can open the log with your browser; it will look like this:

hah ok sorry for all the hassle but here it is i finally got it right

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.8 KB / Downloads: 66)
log seems to stop right when its supposed to decode the big files with no other input or errors in the log I really can't tell whats going on, do you see any other errors anywhere (like the black console window)?
perhaps its something wrong with your game image, try to make a new one off your psp.

Code:
Shader log: WARNING: 0:58: extension 'GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object' is not supported
Try to check the option "Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)". It seems that Jpcsp is not automatically recognizing that this option is not supported on your system.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
is this disable ubo in the settings ?
i also have one more question. those big files that are suppose to be loaded are the ones that are created from decrypting so if i use another program to decrypt it would it work then ? if itdoes work then is there a guide on how to use that program you could refer to me
(09-19-2012, 04:15 PM)juliotheman21 Wrote: is this disable ubo in the settings ?
i also have one more question. those big files that are suppose to be loaded are the ones that are created from decrypting so if i use another program to decrypt it would it work then ? if itdoes work then is there a guide on how to use that program you could refer to me
i also did the ubo thing andit didnt seem to change anything
Some games i own show a black screen after i hit the run button if the right video options aren't enabled; however, game in did run and if i press X, O or START some sound play; if i still pressing the right keys i can get in game because the only problem is a wrong video config.

Those games have in common that they start showing a pop up like the one Hyakki attach a few post up. If you have SonicStage or the Atrac3+ plugin (If this game use sound on that format) you can try pressing some keys waiting for a sound to play.
[Image: montcer.png]