This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiplayer
It's pretty obvious that this hasn't been fully implemented yet. It only works on a single PC with two JPCSPs loaded and only certain games can connect with varying levels of success. You people always have such high expectations...be realistic and wait patiently. Post logs when trying to connect online in a game.
psp 
hey i'm just here to ask how can you play on the same pc
since you can only have one active window

i've already connected the two jpcsp but we (my brother) can't play it because you can only control one character at a time
if someone understand me please reply, if you don't I understand
any help would be appreciated Smile
hey i'm new here? is there any guide to make one pc work as two? of course in one screen to play this jpcsp with other friends using hamachi, tungle, etc...?

and thanks for attention!
(02-14-2013, 08:51 PM)ahmadmanga Wrote: Hmmm...
if the emulator plays Multiplayer by default on local networks ...Then does it work using LogMeIn Hamachi ?

Yes, it work, LogMeInHamachi is useful.
hey guys, can someone post a tutor about how to set this multiplayer???