This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't start JPCSP
psp 
Whenever I click the start-windows-x86.bat file, it shows up like this:
@echo off
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-x86\

if NOT EXIST "%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64" goto JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
goto JAVA

:JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment

:JAVA
set JAVA_VERSION=
set JAVA_HOME=
for /f "tokens=3* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%" /v CurrentVersion') do set JAVA_VERSION=%%a
for /f "tokens=2* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%\%JAVA_VERSION%" /v JavaHome') do set JAVA_HOME=%%b

if not exist "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" goto JAVAMISSING
echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar
goto END

:JAVAMISSING
echo The required version of Java has not been installed or isn't recognized.
echo Go to http://java.sun.com to install the 32bit Java JRE.
pause

:END

And then It closes. How do I fix this? D:
I read the code (Although I do not know Java language) it seems you have to download java 6 for your system.

This will allow JPCSP to start working.

CPU: corei3
Ram: 4gb
Graphics: 8600GT
Windows: 7 32bit
(09-09-2012, 07:10 PM)zrx75 Wrote: Whenever I click the start-windows-x86.bat file, it shows up like this:
@echo off ...
And then It closes. How do I fix this? D:
I don't know how are you opening it, but what you paste here is the batch code that make work JPCSP.

You just need to make double click on the file to make it run. However, you could try as well with JPCSP launcher; here it is:
JPCSP Launcher by hyakki

[Image: montcer.png]
(09-11-2012, 12:39 PM)Arifeen Wrote: I read the code (Although I do not know Java language) it seems you have to download java 6 for your system.

This will allow JPCSP to start working.

I downloaded Java 6 but it still doesn't work. It shows the same error message o-o
Seems like your windows is set to open the batch file with the notepad

Here,double click on this file and then open the emu

http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/g...cution.reg
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]