This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Black Rock Shooter The Game NPJH-50448
because they fix the emu to get valuable games working.
This game isn't. so they don't care if it breaks on a certain revision or not.
(09-16-2011, 08:45 PM)nex01 Wrote: because they fix the emu to get valuable games working.
This game isn't. so they don't care if it breaks on a certain revision or not.

Oh god, who let the child in here? Revisions are not stable versions of Jpcsp. If you got that finger out of your mouth you might have read that or heck figured it out on your own. If you Think they don't care then by god if you really wanna play this game get a psp and hack it because we you don't have you. Annoying children think they should get what they want just because they want it and feel like they don't have to work for it. Your kind makes me sick.
One more time!
@nex01: We don't value any games. The problem here is that no one has supplied a detailed report of this game.
It would be great if someone could test it under the latest revision, check where the game is not working (according to KayCornea the "New Game" and "Load Game" options weren't working) and then post log files for these situations.
r2313 works fine @ 12fps on stage 1 and 3fps on stage 2 but the issue is still the same as r2211 and random video hangs.

Here's the log file, not sure if i'm do it correctly.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 29.3 KB / Downloads: 81)
Athlon II x2 245 (OC to 3.2Ghz)
2GB Transcend DDR2 800Mhz
Palit Geforce 9500GT 256MB ddr3
Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86/32-bit
...game is hanging...from the start till the end
psp 
i want ask something about black rock shooter the game,
i can't load it at my psp emulator, it only can load the title but not the game,
i've followed th settings, and it still can't be loaded,

if anyone know,please tell me,
thanks HuhHuh
hi, im new here, but i was testing black rock shooter and i can't make it work, with any build, and any settings, i mean, it loads but i just can't see any anything

i have two computers, and one of them is a notebook

notebook: 4gb ram , amd turion x2 m5000 , ati radeon hd 4200 256 mb,
desktop pc: 1 gb ram, amd atlon, nvidia ge force 8600 gt 256 mb

i know they are not the best, but at least see a screen or something? i can't see anything Sad
Let me start by saying I have never, ever used an emulator before. I'm a complete noob, and I apologize. Where can I download this game? Does the log use it? I can't figure out what I'm doing... >.<
(12-15-2011, 11:27 PM)brsfan1 Wrote: Let me start by saying I have never, ever used an emulator before. I'm a complete noob, and I apologize. Where can I download this game? Does the log use it? I can't figure out what I'm doing... >.<

It's a pirate day for you!Yer a pirate em I right?Obey the captain and buy a PSP
Edit:And the game you want to play of course
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
r2410 x64 hangs and fails to load any scene where you get to move around; the "Loading..." bar starts to appear, and then the screen just freezes. The emulator continues to run, however, the ATRAC3 audio thread continues to spit out a lot of log things in DEBUG mode. I've attached an INFO-level log; the DEBUG-level logging is too intense and makes the entire thing unusable if you try to play with it on. In the log, I start a new game, skip all the cutscenes, and complete the first 2 fights, and then the problem appears.

.rar   log2410.rar (Size: 39.13 KB / Downloads: 89)

r2212 x86 works fine for pretty much everything except it's really slow (10-15 FPS) as well as the audio issues mentioned earlier, where different parts of the audio seem to just disappear at will. INFO-level log attached, where I load a savefile and play through a level.

.rar   log2212.rar (Size: 135.47 KB / Downloads: 95)

Also, on all versions, the bottom 10% of the screen or so is shifted by a pixel or two. Not a big deal, but looks a bit funny.

EDIT: I tried something different by disabling Media Engine and the audio threads, and ended up being able to play on r2410 for a while before it crashed on a loading screen like it did before when I transitioned between zones. Then I tried again and sometimes it loaded and sometimes it didn't. Strange. Also, I forgot to mention that voice sounds don't work on any revision.

.rar   log2410-2.rar (Size: 177.99 KB / Downloads: 82)