This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transferring a save from JPCSP to PSP
First post here and I've looked up a few threads but didn't find much info on this.

I once owned Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley for the PSP but lost the game. When I found out about JPCSP a while later, I decided to try and emulate HM:HoLV. All was well, I started a new save on the emulator and everything's been just fine save for one BSOD that happened because I didn't have my drivers and java fully up to date. Everything's fine now.

However, I recently got my hands on the game for the PSP once again and wanted to transfer the data to the PSP. I used the Crypto mode to save the data in JPCSP and transferred it over to the PSP but it says the data is corrupted. It works just fine in the emulator though.

What should I do? I'm completely new here, so do you need any logs or files from me?
can't do anything about that, jpcsp can't reencrypt the files right yet, what comes out is unreadable for the psp.
Ah, I see. Alright, thanks for the reply. I guess I'll just either wait for the reencryption fix to come out or just start fresh on the PSP...though I did get pretty far...hmm.

Idunno, either way, thanks again. Cool