This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
pspudb v1.00 released!
psp 
A new version of pspudb tool. This time it's v1.00

-Rewrote threading now it is better and more clean
-Added batch conversion tool (ISO to CSO ) , (CSO to ISO) and a new pspe4all format 7so (ISO to 7so ) , (7SO to ISO)
-Added multiplayer and description fields to database , fixed up a lot of entries and separated BOOT.BIN status from EBOOT.BIN
-umd scanning is also using the new threading model , and a little faster CRC algorithm has been added
-Multiple umd path support
-Database tab has been gone and "My collection" is now "UMD" tab with combine features from both old tabs
-Small fixes to rename tool
-Support for UMD running for pspe4all

D/l from pspudb site at : http://www.pspudb.com
Thanks! But, what's this?

"Articles" and FAQ of PSPUDB web site are empty. I guess it is a tool for the PSP emulators; but for what?
[Image: montcer.png]
it's a iso's organizer , emulator iso->cso convertor and a lot of other stuff
I see. Thanks for it!
[Image: montcer.png]