This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Recovered"
@WhiteRaven You have both AMD CPU and GPU?

I tried hyakki recommendation on my 6620g without luck :/
[Image: montcer.png]
Are you sure you've replaced all the jar and the native dll files?
Yes, i replace .dll and .jar files. Also rename a file that has a sightly different name from JPCSP build. Does not work. However, when i test it i haven't update to Catalyst 12.7 July 19 or Catalyst 12.8 that have newest OpenGL driver (both have same version); i will give it another chance with that OpenGL driver later.
I didn't see anything that need renaming...
Well i try renaming this file since it have a similar name. The file was named "asm-debug-all.jar" on LWGL packed and JPCSP lib is "asm-all-4.0_RC1.jar". I assume this file does not contain important codes but i wasn't losing nothing trying.

Have tried again on r2703 and error still there. Scrub this; i am going back to Java 6.

If someone is interested, i own A8-3510mx APU with Radeon 6620g.
I have an ACER laptop with AMD CPU and GPU, yes.
AMD Phenom II X3 Mobile Processor N830, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650.
I think it is the worst combination ever to deal with OpenGL, from what I've read on internet Big Grin

I'm using r2696, with the upgraded LWG whatever at version 2.8.4
I'm using these options in the configuration, maybe they could help:
Only GE graphics
use vertex cache
use shaders
use a geometry shader for 2D rendering
disable UBO
enable saving GE screen to...
enable dynamic shader generation
disable optimized vertexinfo reading

In Catalyst control center, I put everything to "use application settings", disabled catalyst AI, checked the "triple buffering" for OpenGL.

Hope this helps, it works fine for me (at least, for now and up to 30 minutes, I didn't test more than that) Smile

Very important: do nor rename/modify anything. It's just replacing the files with the same name, nothing more than that.