This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tag Force 5 "sector number out of bounds"
psp 
When I try to load my Tag Force 5 I keep getting an error saying the sector number is out of bounds. Ive enables logs and nothing is in there. Someone help please. (Cant find any tag force 5 setting posts)
Here are the instructions to post a log by Hyakki.

I guess the game you are talking about is Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5; if so, follow the link on the name of the game and post your log there.

Finally, remember that there's 2 main game list of the games that are being discuss on the forums; look for the sticky threads on the main page of General Discussion.
[Image: montcer.png]
Closed.
Since there is already a thread for this game please post any further bugs reports there.
Thanks.