This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High End PC - SLOW FPS
psp 
i7 - 2600k
Asus GTX 680 Direcu ii OC
16 GB Corsair RAM
P8Z68- V Pro
Widowx 64-it

I have a high PC.
I get like 1 FPS!

I use 0.6 2629 , With the JCSP Exe.
I can see the Load Image for Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep , I click on run , But I get like 1 fps - 5 Fps. Most of the issue Ive seen on forum , that are similar to my problem or because of hardware , but my PC is High end , So i don't understand , am new at this emu , do help me please!Huh

I've got all the Java Script I need to run the game as well.
what options are you using in jpcsp?
make sure you disable the integrated Intel graphics card so the emulator uses the geforce card and not the slow video card built into the cpu
(07-24-2012, 06:21 AM)hyakki Wrote: what options are you using in jpcsp?
make sure you disable the integrated Intel graphics card

I am using no options , all I did was follow the options of the Emulator on the Important posts. So what are all the Options I need Respect in the configuration menu tab ?

But , Is there Possible to get 1080p, Fullscreen no shady Pixels , Sharp crisp image ?
I would try to enable
[x] Use shaders
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory

vertex cache might give a speedup on some scenes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-24-2012, 06:31 AM)hyakki Wrote: I would try to enable
[x] Use shaders
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory

vertex cache might give a speedup on some scenes.

Anything I must use do so It can save / Load , and As soon I choose a Mode , Jave bug and it freeze's ( screen slight with , I need to end Action )
hm should work fine, i never had an issue with saving with this game, whats the java error?
(07-24-2012, 06:59 AM)hyakki Wrote: hm should work fine, i never had an issue with saving with this game, whats the java error?

I think I'd have to give you log fore that , but Best description for now is , Java just bugs were i get the WINDOWS error that Java stop running and I need to stop the task from function.
(07-24-2012, 04:04 PM)Yazousa Wrote: I think I'd have to give you log fore that , but Best description for now is , Java just bugs were i get the WINDOWS error that Java stop running and I need to stop the task from function.
I think maybe will help DEV team if you post that log file. Also remember to post all this information on the game dedicated thread.

It can be found on the JPCSP folder whit a name like "hs_err_pidxxxx.log"; anyway see the content of the file; it have to start saying something like this:
Code:
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000006928daa0, pid=XXXX, tid=5436
#
# JRE version: 7.0_05-b05
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.1-b03 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
[Image: montcer.png]