This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emulator cuases blue screen of death(bug issue)
(08-17-2011, 05:39 AM)hyakki Wrote: Sounds like you have defective hardware, or a overheating problem, and no one else has this problem so its safe to say something is wrong with your pc (bad ram/ videocard/cpu or underpowered psu ..etc) jpcsp is an emulator and may push your hardware to the limits any flaws in hardware could cause the pc to crash.

It may also be some sort of driver conflict but usually it's likely a hardware problem or an overheating issue.

run some tests on your pc (videocard - opengl, cpu stress, and a ram tester (Memtest86+) to make sure everything checks out.

wow....umm.....i love the fact that you try and claim up and down that nothing is wrong with the emulator....>.> according to MY PC scaning my index files it determined the cause of the index page error was because of the exe located in C:\Users\user\Desktop\MLP abridged series script audio\jpcsp-2279-windows-x86\jpcsp-windows-x86 creating faulty index files. now tell me...is my PC full of shit or should you guys recheck the emulator?

ALSO: my system fixed the index errors caused by it thankfully.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emulator cuases blue screen of death(bug issue) - by deathsia - 08-17-2011, 06:22 AM