This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In latest 2629 Gow Ghost Of Sparta Doesnt work
Meh the video recorder refuses to capture anything OpenGL render related, it just stays black in that place/window and it's the only one that records and restores at fullspeed despite CPU stress.
I have the feeling, and I guess I'm not wrong, that JPCSP uses somekind of a smart frameskip method that gets triggered only when it's not 60fps to try to mentain full speed even with fps drops compared to other emulators that get enabled and constantly skip and draw a specific number of frames or get disabled and have speed loss in case of fps drop. Even though it may have the best experience result out of all, it looks like GPUs don't like at all this idea and it causes that non-sync jitter when combined to a conflicting behaviour of something else like VSync. Also it's not just Nvidia that I have this jitter effect, I have it on every card I tried JPCSP (Intel,AMD,Nvidia) but it's just that Nvidia is the one that does it specificaly on cube demo.

Also we are way offtopic, I take the responsibility for that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In latest 2629 Gow Ghost Of Sparta Doesnt work - by VIRGIN KLM - 10-31-2012, 06:14 PM