This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Yugioh 5ds tag force 4
psp 
So I installed JPCSP v0.6 2595 version and tried to run yugioh on it. It worked well yesterday after setting everything up but when I tried to do story mode today and went to duel someone everything just froze and this popped up in the console.

Running Jpcsp 64bit...
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 144218265
at jpcsp.memory.MemoryWriter$MemoryWriterIntArray32.writeNext(MemoryWrit
er.java:286)
at jpcsp.memory.FastMemory.copyToMemory(FastMemory.java:309)
at jpcsp.util.Utilities.readFully(Utilities.java:330)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.hleIoRead(IoFileMgrForUser.java
:1632)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.sceIoRead(IoFileMgrForUser.java
:2467)
at _S1_2_8870548.s(_S1_2_8870548.java:4)
at _S1_2_881DA18.s(_S1_2_881DA18.java:80)
at _S1_2_881D8B0.s(_S1_2_881D8B0.java:132)
at _S1_2_881CD60.s(_S1_2_881CD60.java:92)
at _S1_2_881D240.s(_S1_2_881D240.java:112)
at _S1_2_881D240.exec(_S1_2_881D240.java)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:
694)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:51)

Anyone knows what might be the problem and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem in tag force 3 & 5 .. It gives me the same log as the above , please JPCSP members try to fix this problem as soon as you can coz I think a lot of people want to play tag force series .. You have my love and support XD
Post a log from the emulator so the devs can take a look.

1. Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger -> Select INFO.
2. Load the game then Run.
3. in the Jpcsp directory find log.html
4. compress the log with zip or similar archiver then attach the compressed log to your post.

Please also tell us the specs of your computer Video Card, CPU, RAM, Operating System.
Umm, I don't really have the 'Show INFO' option in the logger. And when I turn the logger on it does nothing. In my above post I copied everything from the java console.

And my PC specs are these:

AMD Athlon II x2 2.81 GHz.
2GB DDR-2 ram.
ATI Radeon 5670 gddr5.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
Intel i5 2.6 GHz
4 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 6470M
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

I used 32-bit and 64-bit emulators and still giving me the same log as dzedav11
i got sick from log files nobody look at them anyway for that game you have to wait till sm1 fix it ,one of the devs told me personally that he ll check it,you know they are very busy we have to wait
PATIENCE IS VIRTUE
It's fine, I can wait for that. I don't have time for games now atm anyway. So if I have to wait a few days, no problem.
(07-08-2012, 12:51 PM)dzedav11 Wrote: It's fine, I can wait for that. I don't have time for games now atm anyway. So if I have to wait a few days, no problem.

few days?? few months is more correct
Please report any further issues for this game in the thread below, its too confusing to handle 10 different topics for the same game, it also makes it time consuming for the devs to easily find the logs.
YU-GI-OH 5Ds Tag Force 4 - ULUS10481

Thanks!