This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there a guide anywhere that explains what the video setting do?
the README text didnt really help sill have no clue what each setting does
there's no better explanation than the readme.
Agreed...

Unless someone have too much time and make one...
search the threads for one called " what does vertex cache do"
you ll find gid15 talking about many thing
you may find what you need there
it explains in the readme file also.
(06-22-2012, 08:01 PM)shin x Wrote: search the threads for one called " what does vertex cache do"

Try to compare that gid15 post with the readme.
(06-22-2012, 08:01 PM)shin x Wrote: search the threads for one called " what does vertex cache do"

still make no sense like this (e.g. grouping the display of similar graphics together,
reusing the same data at each frame...). or the open gl what
it's not intended for layman, learn to understand them or experiment blindly or read other setting.
sure, they are not easy to understandTongue
like the description in buildbot . i didnt understand most of it. i think it is the devs languageSmile
i can go to the store and ask for samsung st8600 or just say give me wave 3
(06-30-2012, 11:19 PM)bugmenot Wrote: it's not intended for layman, learn to understand them or experiment blindly or read other setting.

how can we learn to understand when there no guide that tells us what any of it means