This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
360 Version?
Question 
It maybe a bit early in the game to ask this question but would you (the devs of the Emu) consider porting this to "homebrew enabled" Consoles (360) Would the 360 be powerful enough to run this emulator?

It would be cool to see this on the 360 even just as a POC :p
you mean emu on xbox???
Kinda impossible,also useless,the xbox doesn't have that power to emulate jpcsp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
i ve read some articles about os on ps3
you can install linux on it but they say that the os is rather slow
ie trying to run an emu on ps3 or xbox is nt a good idea

if i am wrong about any thing just tell me
And it is not cheap,sony had to cancel the production of the chips for emulating the ps2 on ps3 because they cost too much
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
find it hard In case For xbox360 you requered port rewrite to C/C++ (PCSP Style Tongue) and create Dynarec for PPC64 wth open-source libxenon toolchain libxenon developed by gligli (A.K.A Author port nulldc to xbox360) 3 months ago has access to 480MB of ram Smile

toolchain -> https://github.com/gligli/libxenon .

[Image: 1388267.png]
(06-19-2012, 08:12 PM)shin x Wrote: i ve read some articles about os on ps3
you can install linux on it but they say that the os is rather slow
ie trying to run an emu on ps3 or xbox is nt a good idea

if i am wrong about any thing just tell me

It would be pointless to try to port the emu to PS3 because PSP is already supported (with the Cobra Dongle) but I would have thought PSP could run on the 360, granted it may not be a straight forward port and would take a bit of work.

Thanks or the comments Smile