This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sorry, but another "Critical error Jpcsp cannot display" user...
Hi guys! Sorry for dissapearing... I wasn't expecting more replies...
@Hyakki: In fact, my laptop is pretty good at several 3D games in different emulators, PCSX2 and Dolphin, as I said. The issue is, this emulator don't even run the cube.
@MaXimu: Do you have a Intel 3000 too? Well, now I know is not my laptop "power".
@ShinX: There's something I can do for my laptop to recognize the GPU? (whatever a GPU is Tongue ) . What does mean "using compatibilty?".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry, but another "Critical error Jpcsp cannot display" user... - by pikapikapika - 06-22-2012, 02:35 AM