This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WELL WHY WONT THIS WORK?!
psp 
So I will give it you all in very simple terms... I am on a mac laptop, AKA Macbook. So i cant get my Cso of Castlevania Dracula X chronicles to run. Its a legitimate copy and I own the game and all that stuff. However whenever I go to play it, after loading for a while it gives me this message : Critical Error : Index: 252, Size: 1. No Freaking idea what this means, I have googled it quite a bit and havent found anything, so any help would be appreciated, Im new to psp emulators though I've used many other emulators before so Im a little knowledgable.

My specs:

Model Name: MacBook
Model Identifier: MacBook5,2
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.13 GHz

Thank you in AdvanceUndecided

Post a log from the emulator so the devs can take a look.

1. Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger -> Select INFO.
2. Load the game then Run.
3. in the Jpcsp directory find log.html
4. compress the log with zip or similar archiver then attach the compressed log to your post.

(also avoid using CAPS in the topic title, we will see the post regardless.)
i think i remember getting that error too. i fixed it by deleting the stuff from tmp/ULKS46155 folder as far as i remember, since the last part of eboot file was decrypted wrong.
Runs fine on the latest version of JPCSP which is r2570. If you have the US version then the game ID is ULUS10277.