This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me Please
Loadable means that you can load it in jpcsp but it won't work
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Thanks you so much for you all help !! ^^
by way i have a game wanted to play
but it is loadable, but i found this in youtube

Persona 3 USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocxgtazAlG8

Do anyone know how remove the patch ?
I'm having the same problem as the original problem posted in this thread. I installed jpcsp earlier today, and it seemed to work for an hour or so. After tinkering with it and downloading SonicStage, I attempted to open the program, and I got the screen that the original guy posted. I've tried re-downloading the program SEVERAL times, but nothing seems to work. I just keep getting the black screen about space issues; however, my computer has 3GB of RAM and according to task manager, only ~1.5GB are ever in use. I'm sooooooo confused. Can someone help, please? I REALLY want to play my game, and the fact that it worked earlier and now is failing to do so is only making the matter soooooooo much worse.

Thanks guys.