This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with my driver problems
Trying to get a better performance for my jpcsp I decided to update the graphic card driver. Then I went to download the CCC 11.6 for my Radeon HD 4850.

Everything went well until the update stared. A few seconds after the beggining a blue screen error appears. After reseting I tryied to uninstall the old driver and then another blue screen appears.

Ironically the bluescreen tells me to update the drivers (that's exactally what I'm doing)

What should I do?
delete the driver and try to install again fresh
I can't. When I try it the blue screen appears
it might be the time to reinstall your system then.