This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 on JPCSP!
Hey all!
I know that these game have a big talk!
so, these game recently is playable at new JPCSP builds, but many problems are still. anyway, these is a list about problems in these game WHEN you play it on JPCSP:

1- "Mystical Space Typhoon" card is not playable because the game will be crush after activation, majority when you play Tag duel. but in some cases you can continue without crashes.
2-in tag duel if the first turn for Aporia the game will crush when he try to activate any effect.
3-when any player activate "Pandemonium" card the game will be crush.
4-Swap Deck and Recipe Viewer will not work and the game will be crush if you play more than 1 hour on these game. (usually the Recipe Viewer from Main Menu will not work even if play no thing from these hour!)
5-try to not spend more than hour on play because the game will be crush if you Duel,edit your Deck or Partner Deck,go to another places and select any other item from Database plus the previous problem.
6-The game also crush if you try to Load Recipe and you was in Deck Edit a long time.
7-the cards will not shown correctly except during the duel and Deck Edit with her accessories(Recipe Viewer,load Recipe,etc).(try use vertix cache and Geometry shader for 2D rendering this maybe fix the problem)
8-The videos will not shown correctly and the sound will be replaced with another one or it's not sync with the video.
9-Akilzayoi scene at the first of Duel will crush your game! skip it immediately.skip any scene that have a card activation.
10-at the 2nd leo's or lune's (i don't remember) heart the game ONLY hang in sometimes to resolve that press SHIFT+S(Save Snapshot) then SHIFT+L(Load Snapshot) and you continue without any problems!
11-Save Snapshot and Load Snapshot in rare cases will work! this problem still on huge number of games.
12-In too rare cases the games will not respond (NOT HANG) for any thing during the End Phase usually when you play with Jack or when you Load Snapshot.
13-If you exit the shop then you select Save Game the game will not respond for any thing such as the previous problem.
14-In general, the game crushes if you play card(s) that draw a card(s) then Play a card allow to you to destroy one or more card and vice-versa.
15-If you clear a character's story the game will crush after that.
16-the FPS drop to 0 and then increase during any other character's (except you) first main phase but this not affect game play.

OK, i use JPCSP 2552 32-bit version and if you get another problems you can email me or post here!
eventually, thanks for reading and please subscribe.
and...sorry for my English!http:[font=Arial][size=medium]
Hey again!
yesterday, i was thinking about the first post and i found it not complete (i.e it's not clear)
so this post will complete the first:
First of all, any thing i post yesterday it's only the problem when i play game on JPCSP.
and not bugs from these game!
also these i a list about bugs on the game:
1-"Jester Queen" will destroy all of your spells and traps and NOT attack directly such as their effect.
2-"Holding-Hands Majin": you can control more than one on the field. also, the DEF of the card will be come crazy if there is more than one!
3-"T.G. Blade Blaster" animation will not register on your gallery.
4-cards are revealed from the Deck are seen as another cards.

these is not all but if these bugs faced you maybe you think it's from emulator.

also, the text of these game not shown correctly (but not at all).

sometimes the text bugs isn't from emulator, it's from the patch such as there is 2 cards named "Uria, Lord Of Searing Flames" and 2 cards named "Premature Burial" and more.
please note that, in some cards text you find "this card 192" it's instead from "or more ATK" i don't know if it bug,from emulator or from patch because it was found on previous Tag Force games (TF4 , TF5)

finally, you can find me:
Homam60@hotmail.com
hyper.man60@yahoo.com

Thank you for reading, too!

EDIT: i update problems 2 , 7 , 9 and add problem 16
update jpcsp ver.
The life is too spleeny but we should give it some chances and hopes..
Merged the 2 posts.If you need to add something just press the edit buttonSmile
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
sometimes I skip animation to prevent bugs! but it's better than nothing Smile also for the cards ragnarok it's for aesir and the description describe the effect of dark magician with girl magician when they beat malek and his egyptian god card raa! for mystical space typhonn I use jpcsp v0.6 r2537 and it didn't crash for me!
in my java psp emulator " mystical space typhoon" causes the crash of the emulator only if played in the first 3 turns