This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God of War Ghost of Sparta on ATI PC
I just registered to say that the emulator is good but with ATI it's a bit glitchy

I tried GOW ghost of Sparta and it was running at 18 ~15 FPS not decreasing under 15 i could play it but the bad thing is the environment graphics it wasn't even good glitches everywhere

for me the gameplay was nice but the Graphics around me was bad i hope u put this problem in discussion to fix it sooner or later

and my pc specs :
Intel Core i3 2100
Radeon HD 6850 1GB
4GB Ram 1333Bus

And thanks really for the hard work u made for this emulator and Good Luck Always Smile

Edit : I managed to make the graphics look good on everything but the FPS dropped to 3~7