This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any way to eliminate all the out of memory errors?
I have been getting them quite a bit it seems. I have even disabled use vertex cache as it seems like it was what was making it say out of memory almost within 10 minutes of game play. Now I got it again in fullscreen mode and I got to play well over an hour with no errors then it gave me an out of memory error. Do I have some type of setting not right or something?
(06-17-2011, 10:17 PM)willmon22 Wrote: I have been getting them quite a bit it seems. I have even disabled use vertex cache as it seems like it was what was making it say out of memory almost within 10 minutes of game play. Now I got it again in fullscreen mode and I got to play well over an hour with no errors then it gave me an out of memory error. Do I have some type of setting not right or something?

Nope, it's really game specific. These problems with eventually be fixed...
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(06-17-2011, 10:17 PM)willmon22 Wrote: I have been getting them quite a bit it seems. (out of memory errors). Do I have some type of setting not right or something?
You have a lot of things not right.
- Which revision of the emu are you using?
- What game you are trying to play it with?
- What OS you are running it on?
- How much RAM do you have installed?
- Do you start JPCSP with the bat or over the JPCSP-Launcher?
- What does the error-message say in detail?

@Kai3213
Kai3213 Wrote:Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators.
This is very obvious.
Kai3213 Wrote:Nope, it's really game specific. These problems with eventually be fixed...
Well as of now I have been going through the forum and found quite a few interesting things and I am now doing a total reconfiguration of the emulator. But to answer your question I am running the latest version of the emulator 2190. I am playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix with the english translation patch by truthtokey. I am on Windows 7 x64 and I have 4GBs DDR2 installed. I use the latest launcher: 1.5.0.8 as for the complete error message I can't really remember much of of it besides it saying out of memory in the command prompt for the emulator. But I am hoping with the reconfiguration by kratos that the game should run fine.