This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP can't load anything.
Hi guys,

I am having problems with loading anything on JPCSP. I have tried to load the cube files but all I get is a blank screen. I have tried to press play but nothing happens. There is no coding that comes up on the log either.

I've done a search for this problem on the forum and I've come across various people having the same issue. However, nothing was ever suggested to fix it. I have tried reinstalling JAVA as well as redownloading the newest rev and updated the video drivers but this nothing helps. Interestingly, if I try to play any files on rev1800 or anything before, things work fine. Can anyone give me suggestions on how to fix this? My specs are as below:

:: Processor
Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5 GHz
:: Mainboard
Intel PM965
:: Memory
3072 MB, DDR2 PC6400 800MHz, 1024x2048MB, max. 4096MB
:: Graphics adapter
NVIDIA Quadro FX 1600M - 256 MB, Core: 625 MHz, Memory: 800 MHz, GDDR3, 512MB with TurboCache
:: Display
17.1 inch 16:10, 1440x900 pixel, WXGA+ UltraSharp TFT Display, glossy: no
:: Harddisk
200 GB - 7200 rpm, 200GB 7200rpm ST9200420AS
:: Soundcard
SigmaTel STAC9205

Thanks
i got same problem dude nothing happen... blank screen only... i try play tekken 6.. buy iso not download it.. can play at psp but dont work on pc..
try to install Microsoft .NET Framework
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...86F32C0992
(06-09-2011, 05:56 PM)boneex Wrote: i got same problem dude nothing happen... blank screen only... i try play tekken 6.. buy iso not download it.. can play at psp but dont work on pc..

The problem is not due to the iso file. At least I don't think. Like I said, the cube files don't play which means the problem is related to my PC/Set up.
(06-09-2011, 06:55 PM)kfsa11 Wrote: The problem is not due to the iso file. At least I don't think. Like I said, the cube files don't play which means the problem is related to my PC/Set up.
Could you post a log file at INFO level?

If the log file (log.html) is still empty, you can try to start Jpcsp, set the log level to DEBUG, load the cubo demo (Load UMD), press run and post the generated log file (this time, there should be something in the log).
(06-09-2011, 08:00 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 06:55 PM)kfsa11 Wrote: The problem is not due to the iso file. At least I don't think. Like I said, the cube files don't play which means the problem is related to my PC/Set up.

If the log file (log.html) is still empty, you can try to start Jpcsp, set the log level to DEBUG, load the cubo demo (Load UMD), press run and post the generated log file (this time, there should be something in the log).

Thanks for your attempt at helping. Actually, as weird as it may be, I found a way to make it work. I randomly alt tabbed in between breaks while playing warcraft 3 and when I loaded up JPCSP (with WC3 still running) it worked. I really have no idea why but it seems that when I have WC3 on, if I alt tab out of it and switch to JPCSP things will start running. I have tried to work JPCSP without WC3 and w/o the alt tabbing it will not.

Very strange I know. But it works!
(06-09-2011, 11:55 PM)kfsa11 Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 08:00 PM)gid15 Wrote:

Thanks for your attempt at helping. Actually, as weird as it may be, I found a way to make it work. I randomly alt tabbed in between breaks while playing warcraft 3 and when I loaded up JPCSP (with WC3 still running) it worked. I really have no idea why but it seems that when I have WC3 on, if I alt tab out of it and switch to JPCSP things will start running. I have tried to work JPCSP without WC3 and w/o the alt tabbing it will not.

Very strange I know. But it works!

a lot of things appeared in the log file. why is that so? still the game doesn't work.
(06-10-2011, 03:32 PM)nekromancer Wrote: a lot of things appeared in the log file. why is that so? still the game doesn't work.
Please post the log file. Without it, it is really difficult to see what "a lot of things" are... Wink
(06-10-2011, 03:53 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-10-2011, 03:32 PM)nekromancer Wrote: a lot of things appeared in the log file. why is that so? still the game doesn't work.
Please post the log file. Without it, it is really difficult to see what "a lot of things" are... Wink

man are too many load files and do not stop... which I have to post? Huh
it usually appears
488500 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - End of Interrupt
488500 [user_main] DEBUG hle.sceCtrl - hleCtrlExecuteSampling
488515 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Triggering Interrupt VBLANK
(0x1E)
here is my log file
here my log file.Big Grin

.rar   log.rar (Size: 9.7 KB / Downloads: 134)

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 9.7 KB / Downloads: 107)