This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minumum requeriments for PSP emulation
psp 
Hi, im new, but i want to know what are the minimum system requeriments that a PC need to have to emulate PSP

I have a crappy PC, so i know that probabily i cannot do it...

My system specs:

Intel pentium 4 - 3 ghz
Ram 1 GB
Video Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 128 RAM

Many thanks Smile
If you want alot of games to run at nearly 100% FPS then you need at least a 3 ghz processor 2-4 gigz of ram and at Nvidia Geforce 8 Series or better.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
So... There isn't a way to maximize the FPS rate with my spcs? or at least make em playable?
You can see my specs in my sig, and i still have only found like 3-4 games that i can play at near 100. but you can play alot at playable speeds. most of them just usually at 50% unless your FX 5200 is worse than my 6150Se it could be better than mine though. so if you have the games it wouldn't hurt to try xD
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(05-22-2011, 01:34 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: You can see my specs in my sig, and i still have only found like 3-4 games that i can play at near 100. but you can play alot at playable speeds. most of them just usually at 50% unless your FX 5200 is worse than my 6150Se it could be better than mine though. so if you have the games it wouldn't hurt to try xD

Im trying to make Super Robot Taisen Z 2 Work, It works at 25 - 30 FPS but with no music...

Any way to improve it to the max?
Hello there, im pretty new in this jcpsp emu discussions so i think this will be the first.
I got a dual core 2.61 ghz, A NVIDIA Geforce 8500 GT 1GB and windows xp sp3 with 2gb ram. am i qualified? i really hope so.
Good day.
I'm trying to play on a laptop that has core 2 duo 2.2 ghz, 2gb ddr and GF9500 GS but I only get ~7 fps in Soul Calibur and other 'playable' games. Is it because of the CPU ?
Well, you basically need Sonicstage for music to be heard. Also, you need to check decode to sonic stage and check media engine. For video, all i check is ge screen. for compiler i check to 50, and i check the first option in memory. And thats for Z2. The performance is pretty good. Map is around 50-60 FPS, and animation is at 30, but the animation plays as if i was playing on a real psp. Only problem is graphical errors, and software rendering is working on that. And i use gamebooster for some performance, and tick the FPS meter to 30 in video options, and i also set to performance mode if you go to advanced computer settings and go to performance.
im using build 2552 but my fps can't go higher than 30, can u give me a solution ?
my spec is Athlon X2 3,3 ghz, 4gb ddr3 and onboard radeon3000 512mb, should i buy a new VGA ?
im sorry guys for my poor english cz im indonesianBig Grin