This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 - ULUS10555
THis game is nearly perfect in everything the FPS are 55-60
Music Perfect
Graphics almost perfect
The only problem is its freezes when you have duel any duel in story mode or free duel other than that enjoy the game

Mod Edit: Added GameID to title.

.html   log.html (Size: 21.48 KB / Downloads: 218)
(05-19-2011, 01:56 PM)gerson2002 Wrote: THis game is nearly perfect in everything the FPS are 55-60
Music Perfect
Graphics almost perfect
The only problem is its freezes when you have duel any duel in story mode or free duel other than that enjoy the game

my problem exactly like gerson2002. everything was fine except for dueling whether in story mode or free duel.i already tried with many different settings but nothing improve.. can any1 help?this is my log.
hello,
its my first post in here Smile
i was trying to test tagforce 5
and started to make a thread because i havent seen one in search Tongue
anyways log is attached below

.rar   Log.rar (Size: 69.02 KB / Downloads: 204)

the log is when i tried to duel with yusei fudo in fountain place - story mode
and also free dueling does not work.

i used jpcsp launcher + jpcsp r2457
some answers can be found here if you know japanese
http://hi.baidu.com/youngscroll/blog/ite...27bd6.html

can somebody translate it because google translation is poor
isn't that tagforce 6? XD

anyways still not doing good at latest rev. XD

still waiting Smile
(02-21-2012, 02:22 PM)Darkdevill Wrote: some answers can be found here if you know japanese
http://hi.baidu.com/youngscroll/blog/ite...27bd6.html

can somebody translate it because google translation is poor

I know this is an old thread, I just translated the web page and found that it is a modified version of JPCSP to get tag force working, perhapse the devs can check what was changed and apply it to the actual emulator to get the series working, the application however does not run well on a 64-bit OS and crashes with a can not find executable error, if someone else can test this out and post the results perhaps we can finally get the series working

EDIT: further reading it seems that thanks to some modifications to the GE engine as well as several other modifications which I can not understand (shoddy translation), that he/she has bypassed the pause issue and the out of array issue with a solution that actually works.
Hi, i'm new in the forum, i joined because i have a problem playing yugioh tag force 5 in jpcsp r2540 x64. My problem is sort of a strange problem, because the games runs perfect, some graphic glitches but very decently, i can talk to people and many things but when i try to play a duel something happens... or i must say doesn't happens?
1- select an opponent (in free duel)
2- rock paper scissors
3- let the duel begins... draw phase... (when both players have to pick the top 5 cards of their respective decks) and the cards are not picked up, you can move, press start to open the "help" window, and the music is still going on, but i can't play because i don't have a hand and i can't choose main phase 1, battle phase, end phase, and so... is there some kind of solution to this problem? please help and please excuse me if i wrote wrong the 50% of this, i'm not very skilled with the english :S thank so much!
(05-09-2012, 10:50 PM)dandii274 Wrote: Hi, i'm new in the forum, i joined because i have a problem playing yugioh tag force 5 in jpcsp r2540 x64. My problem is sort of a strange problem, because the games runs perfect, some graphic glitches but very decently, i can talk to people and many things but when i try to play a duel something happens... or i must say doesn't happens?
1- select an opponent (in free duel)
2- rock paper scissors
3- let the duel begins... draw phase... (when both players have to pick the top 5 cards of their respective decks) and the cards are not picked up, you can move, press start to open the "help" window, and the music is still going on, but i can't play because i don't have a hand and i can't choose main phase 1, battle phase, end phase, and so... is there some kind of solution to this problem? please help and please excuse me if i wrote wrong the 50% of this, i'm not very skilled with the english :S thank so much!

i have the same problem like you, everything is fine except the cards are not picked up, how i can fix this Sad
im sorry guys for my poor english cz im indonesianBig Grin
you know
when i duel sm1 the first turn is the 32
they can attack from the fitst turn and i dont draw any card
Big Grin
u're lucky brother
both me and my opponent cant draw a card
what version do u use?
can i have ur setting too?
im sorry guys for my poor english cz im indonesianBig Grin