This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - ULUS10432
(10-07-2011, 02:31 PM)Itaru Wrote: Changes in r2323 broke this game so it seems to be a bug in r2323. Hopefully it will get fixed some day, but in the meantime use r2322 to play this game without the black hallways.

Speaking of bugs, I wish to report a problem with the crypto engine. When I bring my Persona saves from my real PSP to JPCSP, they work just fine with "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" enabled. However when I copy my Persona saves back to my real PSP after JPCSP has written to those saves, they are listed as corrupt. They play just fine on JPCSP though, but I can no longer use the saves from JPCSP on my real PSP even though those saves originally came from my real PSP. The same problem also occurs in Persona 2.

Wow, thanks a lot it worked, not just this game but many other games with the same kind of 2.5D model, they're all work perfectly now Big Grin
Yes, that worked ok here. Still some slowdowns, but at least is playable.

Thanks!
(10-07-2011, 02:31 PM)Itaru Wrote: Changes in r2323 broke this game so it seems to be a bug in r2323. Hopefully it will get fixed some day, but in the meantime use r2322 to play this game without the black hallways.
I've reverted parts of r2323 in r2332. Does it help?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-08-2011, 06:56 AM)gid15 Wrote: I've reverted parts of r2323 in r2332. Does it help?
The black hallways bug is gone and with the shader implementation of stencil test disabled, everything seems to be rendering fine in the game. However with the stencil test enabled, I can see through some parts of the walls which is actually kinda neat. I'm assuming it's because the stencil test with depth is not yet enabled? Thanks for the fix, it's getting there. Smile
Confirmed on 2334, (x86, x64 doesn't work due to the xuggle-ferry bug) , game looks good apart of some game issues (bad position of monster in battles, some japanese text garbage fills part of screen from time to time, all minor) and some graphical glitches, using only the option "use vertex cache" looks good (30 fps maximum). Using shaders game is faster (60 fps), but graphics in the game tends to flicker quite frecuently (on my radeon 5750).

Yes, is almost there. and Big thanks for the fix.
I have a problem with the cinematics, with:
"-Only GE graphics
-Use vertex cache
-Disable UBO
-Enable VAO
-Maximum method size: 500"
It appears "fake MPEG video" and with default configuration too.
The rest is perfect.

My video card is a Nvidia 6150SE nForce 430, with drivers at the day.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
I use the revision r2385

I check "Use Media Engine" and now I can see the cinematics but they don't have sound...
I'm trying with latest svn and Xuggle 5.4, 64bit and on ATI.

The game seems fine but some of the text is garbled and unreadable, for example some numbers, like the characters and items stats, time played and so on.

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Well, I tried on the 2322 x86 and I get the same.

Some screens are all garbled.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heeeeellooooo...

Is the forum completely dead? I still have this problem and unable to fix no matter what version/settings I try.
I'm using 2574 x86 with only "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory" enabled in the video settings.

The game runs perfectly!