This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - ULUS10432
Have you an ATI or Nvidia video card? The problem I have happens with an ATI card.

If I enable only "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory" I get the display in black & white without colors. But this is not the problem anyway. If I get to the "movie mode" from main menu, under "Time" I have the numbers looking scrambled, as it happens in the game.

May or may not be related to this: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=5341

Since it's obviously some kind of offset problem.

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 5.51 KB / Downloads: 73)
Hi, great emulator. Really appreciate the hard work put into it.

I've actually been able to go through persona to the last boss fight with no issues, except occasional slow down, and one really big bug..

I'm not sure what's causing it, and I'm hoping for a possible solution. During boss battles that use a different BGM then standard boss battles (IE Last boss), it plays the BGM for the item shop, or weapon shop, or main theme etc.

Does anyone know a possible fix so the right BGMs will play?
Now when I think about it, this issue also happened during dungeons, the wrong BGM playing at wrong times.
it could be a problem with the decoded music. maybe it gives it a filename that was already used before by other track, so when it should play it plays the overwritten one. i dunno if 2 or more tracks have the same exact crc code when decoded, or if the emulator recognizes those wrong.

maybe deleting tmp/ulus10432/atrac folder'll fix it.
^ This has worked, I loaded into my save in the last dungeon, and it's playing completely different music..lol.. wonder how many dungeons were like this.. lol >.>

Thank you!
"My lappy can apparently run the game at an average of 110 FPS, it only gets as low as 60 FPS on very sprite-filled rooms (not the dungeons)."

Yeah...i call bullshit. i5-3470, HD7850, last orphis build x64 - 30fps at most in dungeons, 50-60 fps in rooms. Sometimes audio slows down even if it says 60 fps. And you say 110 fps on an old laptop ??? Riiiiight.