This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
just downloaded last build of jpcsp here

things are getting better and game now launches but still buggy
nice find, confirmed it gets ingame r2153, no text though, video also doesn't work, might have some saving issues too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 9.4 KB / Downloads: 129)
Code:
sceUtilityMsgDialogInitStart result 0x00000000 mode PSP_UTILITY_MSGDIALOG_MODE_ERROR errorValue 0x80110327 message '' options 0x00000000 buttonPressed 0x00000000
sceUtilityMsgDialogInitStart result 0x00000000 mode PSP_UTILITY_MSGDIALOG_MODE_ERROR errorValue 0x80110327 message '' options 0x00000000 buttonPressed 0x00000000
Any improvement in r2155?
yea it no longer keeps popping up the msg dialog and it can save now.

some text seems to work now like the menu (not sure if its something i changed or something else fixed it), but still has problems with dialog text and prolog scrolling text (first screenshot) it goes behind the background then out the top

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.07 KB / Downloads: 98)
what are the settings used so it can get in the game?
what are the settings used so it can get in the game?
(05-28-2011, 08:44 AM)hyakki Wrote: some text seems to work now like the menu (not sure if its something i changed or something else fixed it)

just downloaded r2156 and still no text Sad
For those of you who get in game, which version of Java is JPCSP running? I tried 5.0 build 20 and 6.0 build 16 with the most recent nightly builds, but it seems to lock up at the black background just after the Squaresoft logo comes up.

Also, not sure if this is relevant, but I'm using the Bahamut release, which is listed as nuked. Not sure if there's a more accurate dump that gets farther in game.
(05-29-2011, 04:06 PM)lucidox Wrote: For those of you who get in game, which version of Java is JPCSP running? I tried 5.0 build 20 and 6.0 build 16 with the most recent nightly builds, but it seems to lock up at the black background just after the Squaresoft logo comes up.

Also, not sure if this is relevant, but I'm using the Bahamut release, which is listed as nuked. Not sure if there's a more accurate dump that gets farther in game.

Just press start when the black screen appears. You can always assume we're using the latest build unless we say otherwise.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Thanks for the suggestion. This worked for me. Thanks to the devs for getting this in game so soon after release.
well from what i can guess the black screen after the square enix is supposed to be some type of fmv or intro movie. as far as text goes the only thing that actually seems to be appearing is menu and battle text as well as being able to look at items/inventory. thats for ff4 interlude is the same thing as far as the final of the complete collection i've hit new game but all that comes up is blue screen. so things are progressing which is a good sign. hopefully it will be 100 percent playable in future builds. Smile