This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Patapon 3 - UCUS98751
(04-25-2011, 03:46 AM)drkphant0m2 Wrote: ok it fixed the black screen problem but now after i sign the contract freezes

Well my problem is that It always crash on loading screen before any level .. I hope someone help us
Hi,

as I'm experiencing the same problem as some other people; I mean the game seems to stop at the end of the introdution mission (screenshot 1) during the loading screen (screenshot 2); I've joined the logs I've just recorded with rev 2103.

I hope it's gonna be usefull.
Else, thx for the emu and your daily job on it Smile

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.88 KB / Downloads: 138)
(05-01-2011, 05:11 PM)Andhariel Wrote: Hi,

as I'm experiencing the same problem as some other people; I mean the game seems to stop at the end of the introdution mission (screenshot 1) during the loading screen (screenshot 2); I've joined the logs I've just recorded with rev 2103.

I hope it's gonna be usefull.
Else, thx for the emu and your daily job on it Smile

How exactly do you join logs? Just copy and paste? And what options did u enable in the emulator
(05-02-2011, 05:40 PM)Decoy Wrote: How exactly do you join logs?

I just followed the instructions mentionned in this thread => here <=
Note that if the log file is larger than 100Ko you'll have to compress it.

(05-02-2011, 05:40 PM)Decoy Wrote: And what options did u enable in the emulator
I checked :
Memory - Ignore invalid memory acces & Ignore unmapped imports.
Media - Use non native fonts from flash0 folder.

Any orher option is unchecked or remain as it is by default (so 'use media engine' and 'use sonic decoder' are disabled if it is especialy what you want to know).
NICE thanks
ZOMG ur a liar I'll post a video to prove what I say
Video(mine) and log.

Show videos and ingame.

The freeze in videos is caused by Sonicstage,can't decode the audio file.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQuytclAcbg

And as before freeze in second loading screen(to complete the first mission.)

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 105.54 KB / Downloads: 127)
(05-04-2011, 05:29 PM)dan83 Wrote: The freeze in videos is caused by Sonicstage,can't decode the audio file.
This was a good hint for me. I've tried to find out the differences with and without SonicStage when the video is ending. I have tried some changes in r2110. Could you test it again?

Thank you!
(05-04-2011, 08:35 PM)gid15 Wrote: I have tried some changes in r2110. Could you test it again?

Thank you!

Problem solved, I've tried the rev 2110 and the introduction video plays correctly to the end.

Edit : Thx Dan83, I hadn't think about it.

Finally, I join the logs recorded with the last rev about the freeze at the end of 1st quest, and a screen of the java console with the text that appears at the moment of the freeze.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.88 KB / Downloads: 95)
(05-04-2011, 08:35 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 05:29 PM)dan83 Wrote: The freeze in videos is caused by Sonicstage,can't decode the audio file.
This was a good hint for me. I've tried to find out the differences with and without SonicStage when the video is ending. I have tried some changes in r2110. Could you test it again?

Thank you!

Yeah,Gid. Works,enable media engine and sonic stage.
I will upload one video with sound.

(05-04-2011, 10:30 PM)Andhariel Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 08:35 PM)gid15 Wrote: I have tried some changes in r2110. Could you test it again?

Thank you!

Problem solved, I've tried the rev 2110 and the introduction video plays correctly to the end.
Therefore I noticed a weird thing during my tests about the use of sonic decoder.

With a fresh install of the 2109 rev, with only media engine enabled, indeed there were no freeze at the end of the video. But once I enabled sonic decoder, even if I unchecked the option, the music remained in videos. I had no way to disable it in an effective manner.

I then tried with rev 2110 and the matter is the same. I don't know where it comes from, so I let you know.
Just for information, I'm using 32 bits revs on OS win7 64.

Finally, I join the logs recorded with the last rev about the freeze at the end of 1st quest, and a screen of the java console with the text that appears at the moment of the freeze.

I haven't this problem.

You have to delete the tmp folder.
Because media engine take the audio of the folder tmp,if you before decode the audio and then selected only media engine,media engine will try take the audio from tmp folder,and if exists will play.

And the freeze,I have the same problem.

Sorry for my english.I hope you have been helped.