This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - ULUS10482
It still cuts the longer lines but hardly enough to complain about. The only other issue i'm seeing is in the video playback. Even with my nvidia 3d setting turned to adaptive half refresh rate the videos after playing for about 5 seconds start to flicker and the voices and mouth movements don't line up at all. But putting that aside this game so far is defiantly fully playable. I'm about 3 hours into it now and having no major issues.
(10-10-2012, 06:11 AM)Lulzz Wrote: It still cuts the longer lines but hardly enough to complain about. The only other issue i'm seeing is in the video playback. Even with my nvidia 3d setting turned to adaptive half refresh rate the videos after playing for about 5 seconds start to flicker and the voices and mouth movements don't line up at all. But putting that aside this game so far is defiantly fully playable. I'm about 3 hours into it now and having no major issues.

For nvidia adaptive vsync (half rate) you will have to restart the emulator since it doesn't do it on the fly (unfortunately this will lock the whole game at 30fps or HALF of what your monitor vsync rate is (so 120hz monitor will be locked 60FPS and that wouldn't work Smile ) , another program I found called dxtroy can do it on the fly with the check of a checkbox (the program costs money so I don't really support it), unfortunately I haven't found many other free alternatives, locking at 29/30fps seems to sync the video pretty good and removes any flickering though it's probably still off alittle , I could only test on the intro video since I don't have a save near a ingame movie sequence.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tested it several times on the boat cutscene with Luna singings. What an amazing cutscene btw, but anyways. There's a free program you can use called Bandicam, found it when I googled FPS vertical sync limiters, I guess it's a program like fraps but it lets you change the fps on the fly and works flawlessly from what I can tell. Thanks for the reply Hyakki you got me the fix I needed and hopefully it can help others out as well. Now we can play the game at full speed and toggle on the limiter for cutscenes with the flick of a hotkey. Yay! Tongue
The font size is still broken in the latest build, at least for me. Is there some setting I need to change to correct this?

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz
(10-13-2012, 10:48 PM)RyanFialcowitz Wrote: The font size is still broken in the latest build, at least for me. Is there some setting I need to change to correct this?

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz

Try using the fonts off your psp.
(10-13-2012, 11:01 PM)hyakki Wrote: Try using the fonts off your psp.

If I had a Playstation Portable I wouldn't need the emulator. I do, however, have the game.

Supposedly, the more recent builds have solved this issue- but not for me. Therefore there must be some setting that needs to be changed.

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz
You need fonts which come with psp,there are not distributed with jpcsp. This is not the only game which needs them
There are no any settings to change,you just copy fonts to jpcsp "flash0" folder replacing the ones which came with jpcsp
I am not sure if there is any legal way to get them if you dont own the psp,even if a friend borrows you one,I am not sure its legal for you to get them...
We don't support piracy here
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(10-14-2012, 11:11 AM)digiadventures Wrote: You need fonts which come with psp,there are not distributed with jpcsp. This is not the only game which needs them
There are no any settings to change,you just copy fonts to jpcsp "flash0" folder replacing the ones which came with jpcsp
I am not sure if there is any legal way to get them if you dont own the psp,even if a friend borrows you one,I am not sure its legal for you to get them...

Thank you for the information.

(10-14-2012, 01:56 PM)virgil94 Wrote: We don't support piracy here

Semantics, really. If you think everyone on your forum has both game & hardware- you're kidding yourself. Which is of course beside the point that the whole point of an emulator is to NOT play the games on their original hardware. Lastly, I'm really wondering how someone pirates a console- portable or otherwise and even if that was piracy you'd be the distributor!

Edit
I managed to get my broken Playstation Portable working long enough to pull the fonts off of it and everything looks good now, thanks for the help.

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz
dude, it's not about who has what. it's about who says what.

we don't actively care if you pirate your shit or not, we're not the internet police and have our own lives, but if you announce it here, you'll get warned/banned for it.

we don't need any legal problems.

btw. i use the emulator to rip sprites and 3d models out of games for personal use, and to hack/mess around with games for fun. also to eventually be able to run stuff in higher resolution than a psp would ever allow. i prefer playing them on my psp, since it's still faster, more robust and i can play it away from the pc.