This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
Wanted to update again as I guess it could be relevant. I downloaded the latest rev now to see if you made any changes to the error I submitted but I didn't turn on dynamic shaders option under Graphics this time, seeing I sit on an nVidia card and not AMD/ATI. What happened now was that the game would autopause when loading different screens and got stuck in, what seems to be, an endless autopaus loop after leaving the first battle on the same map I mentioned where I got the error I submitted. I don't get an error though, it just loops into an endless autopause. If I turned on dynamic shaders the same error occurred at the usual spot.

I guess this could be related to the fact I am running an nVidia card. I know that the latest nVidia drivers have been causing errors for some when running other games (I don't have the latest though, but one version below) but I'll update my drivers out of curiosity to see what happens. There is something iffy going on with the drivers I have now as well. While all the games I've been playing have worked just fine, the Windows Experience System is for some reason completely unable to rate my graphics card.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - by LeaT - 10-21-2011, 06:50 PM