This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
(10-05-2011, 07:30 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-05-2011, 11:06 AM)Avenger079 Wrote: guys,need help!

using jpcsp r2324 build, able to load the iso file,manage to save at the beginning after we set the settings(type of gamer,nickname,bla2) and then there's the clip where it tells the name of the god and what type of god(cosmos..chaos god,etc2) here comes the problem..right after the clip,it freezes..white screen..i tried the default settings in config (use media engine and encode audio sonicgear only) and the settings suggested by maplekhoa in pg11(i also tried r2260,tried with and without jpcsp launcher) no effect.still the same..wonder if it's my pc specs(quad core 2.67ghz,2gb ram,nvidia Geforce gt120) but i can play other games with ease..attached image is my log after it freezes.. thnx and hope someone can verify(hopefully able to solve) my prob...thank you in advance..
Could you post a log file?
From your screenshot, it seems you are not using r2324, but an older version.

Thanks!

oh,srry bout that..attached is my log file.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.2 KB / Downloads: 90)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - by Avenger079 - 10-06-2011, 04:35 AM