This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
I'm also getting freezes after the perm gen change. Can play for about 10-20 minutes (maybe even less in story mode due to world map and cutscenes), then the game slowly starts pausing every second, making everything unplayable or crashing the emulator completely. It did improve performance quite a lot though, but it's no fun if I can only play a couple of battles at a time. My settings: Xmx size 512, Xss 256, Xms 128, Xingc enabled, SSE41, Code Cache size 144, MaxPermGenSpace 208. Only GE graphics, vertex cache enabled, save GE to texture. Last version I tried (r2204) worked fine for about 40 mins of gameplay with the same settings until it ran out of memory and I had to restart.

Karen Wrote:- if you have and ATI card, you DON'T need Vertex Cache for this game, or shaders , if you do it, the game will froze

Vertex cache is a must have for better performance for me. Also, if you don't have it enabled, you will get lots of graphics glitches on all kinds of visual effects (like squares in magic spells, etc).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - by Finzy - 07-24-2011, 09:18 AM