This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
lasyn Wrote:In my PC, when I try to play story mode lightning, it freeze on second enter to redgateway

Yeah, I have the same issue, reported it on another thread with a log file. Doesn't really seem like the game is fully playable yet...

EDIT: Also, I tried Clusta's config on page 3, but enabling vertex cache keeps freezing or crashing the emulator with "out of memory" errors for me, even when using an almost identical config (without shaders though). Is 4 GB of RAM (and additional 1 GB on the videocard) not enough to play the game with vertex cache enabled, or what? Also, I can't enable the "Large Pages" setting, as I get an error saying that Java doesn't have the permissions to do so. (I have UAC disabled, so it shouldn't be that)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - by Finzy - 06-25-2011, 06:56 PM